Report on Research Compliance
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) is the #1 source of timely news and business strategies to help colleges, universities and other non-federal entities avoid the negative publicity, financial setbacks, and management problems that research compliance requirements can create. RRC also includes a weekly emailed update covering the latest research compliance news.
View the below sample articles on HCCA's compliance portal, COSMOS:
- Duke’s $112M False Claims Act Case: A Tale of Fraud, Fabrication and Two Brothers
- Slew of NSF OIG Audits Features 'Emphatic' Disagreement by CSU
As a subscriber to RRC, you’ll receive:
- 12 issues annually delivered electronically and by First-Class Mail
- 12 non-live Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per year toward certification by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®
- Access to a subscriber-only website with a searchable library of past issues
- A discounted subscription rate (if you are also an HCCA member)
Annual subscription is $405 for HCCA members; $465 for non-members
Already Subscribed? View Current Issue Here
You will need to sign on again to view the current issue.
Meet Report on Research Compliance's Editor
Theresa is well-versed in the ethical and compliance issues facing researchers and institutions, having worked for an academic medical center affiliated with a major midwestern university and having written hundreds of articles based on research studies. A veteran health care journalist and writer, Theresa has been based in Washington, D.C., since 1989.