Report on Medicare Compliance
Do you need guidance and insight on…
- Making decisions about auditing your risk areas and developing your compliance work plans?
- Educating people in your organization on Medicare requirements, False Claims Act settlements, and strategies for Stark Law compliance?
- Appealing claim denials and improving and evaluating the effectiveness of your program?
Since 1992, Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC), has been dedicated to answering the healthcare compliance profession’s most-asked questions. This weekly newsletter reports on important regulatory developments in healthcare with practical advice to help you improve your compliance oversight and strategic planning. Receive innovative solutions you won’t find anywhere else through expert insights and guidance, compliance tools, and tips from some of the greatest minds in the field; this includes government officials, compliance officers, attorneys, and consultants.
Read this month's featured article
About our Reporter
RMC’s reporter, Nina Youngstrom, got her start in journalism as a daily newspaper reporter 30 years ago in New York state, covering education, local government, and crime. After moving to Washington, DC, Nina accepted the challenge of writing what was then a new newsletter — Report on Medicare Compliance — in 1992, and never looked back.
Subscribe to RMC and learn how to:
• Identify emerging risk areas
• Track government audits, regulations and enforcement activities
• Learn best practices for auditing, regulatory compliance and improving the effectiveness of your compliance program
• Receive actionable intelligence from thought leaders and practical tools and checklists
• Get practical, timely information about regulatory changes for the COVID-19 public health emergency and related billing stories, including telehealth and coding
• Stay up to date on Anti-Kickback Statute and HIPAA
As a subscriber to RMC, you’ll receive:
• 45 issues annually, delivered electronically and by First-Class Mail
• Earn up to 20 non-live continuing education units (CEUs) per year toward certification by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®
• Access to a subscriber-only platform with a searchable library of past issues
• A discounted subscription rate (if you are also an HCCA member)
Add RMC to your cart, or fill out the order form and mail, email, or fax the form into HCCA.
Choose the option that's best for you
|Group Subscriptions||Site License Subscriptions|