HCCA Celebrates the Release of an All-New Complete Healthcare Compliance Manual
MINNEAPOLIS, April 6, 2021 -- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)® is pleased to announce the release of the Complete Healthcare Compliance Manual, a comprehensive guide written by compliance professionals for compliance professionals.
This manual provides new and experienced practitioners with first-class guidance and insights on the fundamentals of program management, risk assessment, compliance training, auditing and monitoring, and much more. With 50+ actionable program-related resources, including sample board reports, checklists, forms, surveys, and policy templates, practitioners will find many tools they can use to develop and maintain an effective healthcare compliance program.
Learn how to:
- Raise awareness of a compliance program within an organization
- Use best practices during internal investigations and in response to government investigations
- Create policies and procedures for managing high-risk areas
- Develop and improve educational and compliance training materials
- Successfully navigate a corporate integrity agreement or integrity agreement
- Create impactful board reports and communicate effectively with the board
- Understand and plan for developing risk areas
- Maintain, monitor, and evaluate program effectiveness
Purchasing options include a one-year online subscription available this April, a softcover print book released in June, and a money-saving print and online bundle. The online version of the Complete Healthcare Compliance Manual is provided through COSMOS, HCCA's online content platform, which contains powerful search capabilities that allow users to easily access the information they seek.
The Complete Healthcare Compliance Manual will be available for purchase with a variety of pricing options starting at $199 for HCCA members and $249 for non-members.
To purchase an online subscription or pre-order a print copy, visit www.hcca-info.org/CHCM