12:00 PM Central | 1:00 PM Eastern | 11:00 AM Mountain | 10:00 AM Pacific | 9:00 AM Alaska | 8:00 AM Hawaii-Aleutian
Target Audience: Long-Term Care Facilities/Management and Compliance Professionals
- Initiative based on Focused Control Survey Inspections conducted by CMS
- CARES Act funding is being used:
- to complete Focused Infection Control survey for LTC Facilities to be completed by July 31, 2020,
- increase compliant surveys based on COVID-19 trend data reported by LTC Facilities to the CDC, and
- perform re-opening surveys of facilities with previous COVID-19 outbreaks using “unique survey protocols” to ensure facilities have infection control systems in place.
- Reporting Requirements
- Additional COVID-19 State Survey Requirements
- Enhanced Enforcement for Infection Control Deficiencies
- How to Comply and Prepare for Survey Inspections and Address Deficiencies
$99.00 Member Rate
$119.00 Non Member Rate
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 1-3 business days after the initial air date.
CD-ROM recordings available upon special request.
Interested in speaking at an HCCA web conference? Apply Today