12:00 PM Central | 1:00 PM Eastern | 11:00 AM Mountain | 10:00 AM Pacific | 9:00 AM Alaska | 8:00 AM Hawaii-Aleutian
Target Audience: Varied audience consisting of telehealth professionals (including providers, payors, and those in the technology space, among others) as well as compliance officers, privacy officers, auditors, counsel and consultants
Main points covered:
- Latest developments in telehealth by state and federal governments in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Expansion of reimbursement for telehealth services, including federal waiver of existing Medicare restrictions;
- Greater cross-state licensure exemptions during the outbreak to allow health care providers to render services, including telehealth services, across state lines;
- Enforcement flexibility that will allow providers to offer free telehealth services through widely-available smart phone applications, like Skype and FaceTime; and
- Relaxation of certain limitations to online prescribing to drop initial in-person visit requirements under certain circumstances.
- Market trends in telehealth, including live video, store-and-forward, remote patient monitoring, direct to consumer, and wearable devices technologies.
- Practical operational, legal, and business issues for consideration in structuring and operationalizing telehealth modalities, in particular under the current COVID-19 environment.
- The current reimbursement landscape, including recent expansions in telehealth reimbursement by Medicare Advantage and Medicaid payors.
- Tips from “the trenches”: how to navigate operational and legal risks and concerns in the implementation of innovative technologies and structuring digital deals, including fraud and abuse laws, payor relations, safety nets processes, medical licensure credentialing and patient safety issues
$99.00 Member Rate
$119.00 Non Member Rate
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 1-3 business days after the initial air date.
CD-ROM recordings available upon special request.
Interested in speaking at an HCCA web conference? Apply Today