12:00 pm Central | 1:00 pm Eastern | 11:00 am Mountain | 10:00 am Pacific | 9:00 am Alaska | 8:00 am Hawaii-Aleutian*
This presentation is intended for healthcare compliance officers, billing and compliance supervisors and auditors, and practice managers, physicians and healthcare leadership, from c-suite executives to lower level management. Attorneys practicing in the healthcare field can also gain useful information when it comes to developing and recommending strategies for building and implementing an effective coding education plan.
- Gain insight into potential compliance issues identifiable in their audits
- Develop strategies for effective education of audit results to providers
- Gain the tools needed to create an effective coding education plan for their organization, whether through one-on-one training or group education.
- Learn where to go to stay up to date on compliance guideline changes
- Be able to recognize their organization’s vulnerabilities, ensuring they can protect it during audits
$99.00 Member Rate
$119.00 Non Member Rate
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 1-3 business days after the initial air date.
CD-ROM recordings available upon special request.
Interested in speaking at an HCCA web conference? Apply Today