Thank You For Attending
- Access conference handouts on COSMOS using your HCCA login information.
View 2021 handouts
- Registered attendees are eligible to request CEUs for participation.
Download the CEU application
HCCA has assembled our second half-day virtual conference on January 7 with updated information to help compliance professionals stay on top of the fast-moving changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hear directly from the regulatory and enforcement communities about the changes and updates they have made and what the government’s expectations are. You will also get advice from veteran compliance professionals on how to manage the new day-to-day.
This virtual conference is ideal for healthcare compliance professionals seeking to ensure their programs remain effective as regulatory frameworks rapidly change and organizations continue to adapt to new styles of working, including from home.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn essential ways for your organization to remain compliant during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
|Registration + New Membership*||$365|
*Membership & Registration discount is only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
Who should attend
- Healthcare compliance professionals
- Risk managers
- Privacy officers and other professionals
- Coding and billing specialist
- Consultants and attorneys
- Healthcare regulators and other government personnel
- Nurse managers and executives
- Health information management specialists
- Institutional Chief information officers
- Healthcare senior executives and leaders
- Members of the board and trustees of healthcare enterprises
- Physicians and other health professionals
- Healthcare journalists, researchers, and policy makers