Hear directly from the enforcement community
Want to gain insight into properly monitoring, detecting, investigating, and managing violations?
Join us virtually at HCCA’s Annual Healthcare Enforcement Compliance Conference to hear first-hand from government enforcement leaders about regulatory changes, expectations, and key priorities. Gain insight into current enforcement issues and come away with a greater understanding of how to detect problems and properly investigate violations within your organization.
Past speakers have included representatives from the HHS-OIG, Civil Division of the DOJ, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, and leaders in the healthcare enforcement compliance industry.
2021 session highlights
- Anatomy of a False Claims Act Case
- Cybersecurity in Healthcare Privacy
- Mistakes to Avoid Under CIAs
- Healthcare Regulatory, Enforcement, and Policy Issues
- An Update from OIG’s Division of Data Analytics
- Handling a Criminal Healthcare Fraud Case
- Fraud and Compliance Issues Relating to Genetic Testing
- Enforcement and Compliance in Clinical Research
- Compliance Experts and Compliance Program Effectiveness
- Privacy Breach Response
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- Chief quality officers
- Senior internal auditors
- Directors of compliance
- Regulatory/risk officers
- Government employees
- General counsel
- Compliance attorneys
|On or Before 9/21||After 9/21|
Non - Member
Registration + First-Time Membership*
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Registered paid attendees will receive 60 days of access to session recordings approximately 2 weeks post-conference. Beyond 60 days, session recordings will be available for purchase.