Thank You For Attending
- Access conference handouts on COSMOS using your HCCA login information.
View 2021 handouts
- Registered attendees are eligible to request CEUs for participation.
Download the CEU application
- Session recordings are available for purchase.
Download the session recording order form
Download the Non-Live CEU application
Please join us for the 2022 Research Compliance Conference!
Do you want to learn…
- How to prepare for upcoming changes in Medicaid?
- Ways to build and maintain a better research compliance work plan for your program?
- How to better shift your program’s research focus in light of new laws and regulations?
Attend HCCA’s annual Research Compliance Conference to receive the latest insights and guidance on emerging research compliance risks and solutions.
This virtual event, held June 14 – 16, will be live and interactive. Learn best practices and strategies, ask questions of the speakers, and share ideas with other attendees throughout the conference. All sessions are led by industry leaders and are organized by knowledge level: basic, intermediate, and advanced. These levels are a guideline, and you are welcome to attend sessions of any level.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the convenience of their home or office.
Get complimentary access to SCCE’s Higher Education Compliance Conference for free with your registration.
Hot topics this year include:
- Critical Elements of Animal Research Compliance: Semi-Annual Activities
- Managing Undue Influence in University Research
- Sites Beware: How to Prepare for the Upcoming Changes in Medicaid
- Research Year in Review 2020 – 2021
- Legal Update: Developments in Clinical Research, EUAs, and IRBs
- AI and Research: Trends to Tackle Bias, Data, and Compliance When Using Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Research
View the conference brochure for a full list of sessions. Wednesday’s “B” breakout sessions all focus on privacy in research, so make sure to check them out!
Who should attend?
- Audit professionals
- Research administrators
- Healthcare executives
Non – Members
Registration + First-Time Membership*
Group Discount for 3 or More**
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Catch up on the sessions you couldn’t make, or revisit your favorites anywhere, anytime. Purchase the Session Recordings
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting with HCCA please view our prospectus.