2021 Managed Care Compliance ConferenceVirtual , Central Standard Time (CST)
This Conference is Now Virtual
Due to continuous developments with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the safety and health concerns of our attendees, speakers, vendors and staff, we have converted the 2021 Managed Care Compliance Conference into an online virtual conference.
The first ever virtual Managed Care Compliance Conference will have the great speakers and content you have come to expect from the in-person event.
Each year, we look forward to hosting compliance professionals at our Managed Care Compliance Conference to share, learn, and be inspired together as a community. Though we are disappointed we will not be together in-person, we remain dedicated to providing a first-class learning experience while keeping the health and well-being of everyone a top priority.
Delve into compliance hot topics and issues, including risk adjustment, CMS compliance, program integrity, enforcement trends, audits, and future impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll learn the latest practices, share strategies, and connect with peers and mentors who work in the industry.
Choose from a variety of sessions organized by knowledge levels: basic, intermediate, and advanced.
The full agenda and registration information will be announced in the coming weeks.
Who Should Attend:
• Compliance officers
• Managers of compliance
• Internal auditors
• Fraud examiners
• Human resource managers
• Privacy offers
• Medicare compliance officers
• Inside and outside counsel
• Building and Evolving Your Program Integrity Compliance Program
• Medicaid Fraud Trends & Best Practices for Reporting and Partnering with State Medicaid Regulators
• Managed Care: OIG Priorities and Identified Risk Areas • Social Determinants of Health: Minimizing Compliance Challenges While Implementing a Data-Driven and Collaborative Approach to Improve Community Health
• What You Don’t Know Will Hurt You: Managed Care Enforcement Trends and Key Risk Areas