The Compliance Institute is celebrating 25 years!
Join us for the Compliance Institute's 25th anniversary, April 19-22, 2021.
This year, HCCA is excited to celebrate over two decades of compliance excellence with our 25th Annual Compliance Institute--now virtual!.
Although we won’t be together in-person for this milestone, we remain dedicated to providing the first-class learning experience and networking opportunities you have come to expect from HCCA—all from the comfort of your home or office.
The Compliance Institute is our flagship conference and has been the primary educational and networking event for healthcare compliance professionals for 25 years, offering attendees the latest in real-world compliance issues, emerging trends, and practical solutions to strengthen your compliance program.
Subject areas include:
- Auditing & Monitoring
- Behavioral Health
- Case Studies
- Compliance Law
- General Compliance/Hot Topics
- How to Succeed as a Compliance Officer
- Internal Audit
- Physician Compliance
- Post-Acute Care
- Privacy & Security
- Risk Management
Before March 9th 2021
|After March 9th 2021|
Non – Members
Registration + First-Time Membership*
Group Discount for 3 or More**
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Upcoming Compliance Institute Dates & Locations
March 28 – 31, 2022
Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ
April 23 – 26, 2023
Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA
April 14 – 17, 2024
Music City Center in Nashville, TN
Session Highlights for 2021
- OCR HIPAA Update
- CARES Act: Risks and Mitigating Responses
- Legal and Ethical Considerations When Conducting an Internal Investigation
- Emerging Risks of a Remote Workforce
- Virtual Privacy Investigations During COVID-19
- Designing and Implementing an Audit Program for Physician Services
- Top IT and Cyber-Risks to Include in Your Audit Plan: 2021 Update
- Physician Coding and Billing Cases Gone Bad
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERMO/New COSO Framework for Compliance
- COI ALERT: Sunshine Act Expansion and International Influence
- Core Elements of EMTALA for the Compliance Professional
- When Two Worlds Collide: Practical Compliance Strategies for Managing an Opioid Epidemic during a Global Pandemic
- COVID-19 Oversight: An Integral Part of an Effective Corporate Compliance Program
- SNF Compliance on a Quarter: Leveraging Your Resources to Implement an Effective Audit Plan
- Effective Auditing of Your Clinical Practice with Less Resources
- Non-physician Provider Billing Compliance
- GRC Triangle: Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- How to Effectively and Legally Implement Telehealth in Your Organization
- Medical Marijuana: Practical Considerations for Health Care Providers
- Compliance and Liability Considerations for Physicians and Organizations Employing Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- PDPM Year One: Insights from the Auditors
- Anti-Kickback and Stark Law Developments
- The Privacy Considerations of Interoperability
- Corporate Integrity Agreements
- COPS & OPS: Leveraging a Matrix Leadership Mindset to Achieve Compliant Operations in Hospice and Home Health
- The Evolution of FDR and Delegation Oversight: