Call for Speakers
We invite healthcare compliance professionals and service providers to serve as conference speakers, session facilitators, and presenters at HCCA conferences. We have a variety of events for speakers to share their knowledge, these events range from four-day national conferences to 90-minute webinars. To be considered for upcoming speaking opportunities, please fill out the form during the designated dates for each event.
2022 Managed Care Compliance Conference
Conference dates: January 30 – February 1
Conference Location: Phoenix, AZ
Call for Speakers: June 1 – June 30, 2021
2022 Research Compliance Conference
Conference Dates: June 8 - 10, 2022
Conference Location: Anaheim, CA
Call for Speakers: October 1 – 29, 2021
2021 Clinical Practice Compliance Conference
Conference Dates: October 12-13, 2021
Conference Location: Virtual
Call for Speakers: June 1 - 23, 2021
26th Annual Compliance Institute
Conference Dates: March 28 -31, 2022
Conference Location: Phoenix, AZ
Call for Speakers: August 1-31, 2021
2021 Healthcare Enforcement Compliance Conference
Conference Dates: November 8- 10, 2021
Conference Location: Washington, DC & Virtual Option
Call for Speakers: July 1-31, 2021
Regional Healthcare Compliance Conferences
Call for Speakers Dates
Hawaii Regional Compliance Conference
Conference Date: October 7-8, 2021
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Call for Speakers: June 1-30, 2021
Applications are accepted ongoing.
Learn More & Submit a Proposal
Steps to Submit a Speaker Proposal
- Select "Learn more & submit a proposal" from the Upcoming Speaking Opportunities above.
- On the landing page you will find requirements and materials for that conference. Once you are ready, click the "Submit a Proposal" button.
- Login to your HCCA account. If you do not have a login for HCCA's website, you can create a free account.
- Select your the event you would like to apply for from the drop down.
- Select your Track (whichever track you feel your presentation falls into; most conferences will only have one option).
- Type in your Presentation Title.
- Select yourself as a speaker or search for someone else. Search for your co-presenter (if you have one). Make sure everyone speaking has a bio and a headshot.
- Type your three learning objectives for the session, each beginning with a verb (three bullets limited to 100 characters each) and select “Next.” Learning objectives should describe what attendees will be able to accomplish after participating in the session.
Examples of well written learning objectives: “Associate specific aspects of culture that are important to compliance”; “Reach and persuade your workforce through outstanding training”; “List key factors driving AI in due diligence”; "Differentiate between the three basic levels in an organization”; Apply the “Cognitive interview” technique in workplace investigations”; "Define the four steps in the organization strategic planning process."
- Confirm you have read the National Conference Reimbursement Form. Review submission and acknowledge HCCA policies. Then hit “Submit.” Please note Regional Conferences do not qualify for reimbursement.
Helpful Information and Tips for Speakers
- Making training interactive-one idea, by Joe Murphy's article
- Tips for Being Selected to Speak at HCCA/SCCE Conferences, by Adam Turteltaub
- How to Give a Bad Presentation at an HCCA or SCCE Conference, by Adam Turteltaub
- See tips from past expert speakers
- Speaker Reimbursement Eligibility Policy
- Speaker Presentation Guidelines
- Program Levels