Email Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
To apply, send resume to: Careers@corporatecompliance.org
FSLA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports to: VP Marketing
Percentage of travel: 10%
The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day execution of email and website marketing strategies for SCCE & HCCA. Primary duties will include planning, running, and analyzing email marketing campaigns, creating email/newsletter template, and managing email databases to promote our events, publications, membership and generate leads. This position also assists in maintaining website event and marketing content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and collaborate with the communications and marketing team to develop the email marketing calendar and create compelling email communications for various audience segments, including newsletters, surveys, event and product promotions.
- Assist in writing and editing content, subject lines, and pre-header text for email distribution.
- Utilize the email platform (Informz) to execute the daily email operations to ensure that emails are deployed on time and utilizing email best practices, including mobile friendly designs.
- Ensures accuracy of content and alignment with brand standards.
- Develop email templates and programs to create efficiencies.
- Segment email lists and develop systems for nurture campaigns to various audiences and improve email engagement metrics.
- Prepare and maintain email reports, analyzing results to measure effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements.
- Website management: Collaborating with internal partners to update and manage the marketing content across multiple websites following website standards and best practices.
- Remain current on email and website best practices, providing recommendations for optimization.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of internet, email, social media and/or print marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Project management skills.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Ability to work both as an individual contributor and team member.
- Ability to balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.