Social Media Coordinator
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
To apply, please send resume to Careers@corporatecompliance.org
Full-time Non- Exempt
Percentage Travel: 0%
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for planning and executing day-to-day paid and organic social media activity and account management for the SCCE & HCCA’s various social media networks. Networks include: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, The Compliance and Ethics Blog, YouTube, and our community platforms: SCCEnet, and HCCAnet,
This position’s primary focus is creating high visibility and sales for the Associations while growing key initiatives: membership, product sales, conference attendance, and COSMOS awareness/traffic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow our brand awareness, business and online community engagement.
- Manage the organizations day-to-day social media activities: creating and posting content to our social networks, managing customer comments
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams, including communications and marketing to support association initiatives, ensuring consistency in voice and utilizing best practices for each social media network.
- Monitor content from internal and external sources to curate content.
- Maintain a content calendar of organic posts, paid ads, budget and targeting criteria.
- Monitor and optimize ad targeting, identify new opportunities for growth and meeting ROI objectives.
- Prepare and maintain reports for each platform, making recommendations to enable effective decision making by management.
- Responsible for maintaining social media vendor relationships.
- Support the Blog and Podcast through: Submission intake, review and posting. General content and functionality maintenance and internal ad placement.
- Identify trends in social media applications, tools and channels to expand the Organization’s online communities and outreach efforts.
- Monitor and enforce appropriate use of our community networks (SCCEnet and HCCAnet) and privacy policies, while responding to questions in a timely, positive, and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media Platforms.
- Possess strong attention to detail with exceptional grammar, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to travel a few times per year
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of social media marketing experience. A legal or regulatory compliance background preferred.