Paid Media Specialist
Job Title: Paid Media Specialist
To apply, please send resume to Careers@corporatecompliance.org
Percentage Travel: 10%
The Media Specialist is responsible for planning and executing paid search (PPC), paid social, day-to-day organic social media activity as well as vendor and account management for the SCCE & HCCA’s various social media networks. Networks include: Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, The Compliance and Ethics Blog, YouTube, and our community platforms: SCCEnet, and HCCAnet. This position’s primary focus is creating high visibility and sales for the Associations while meeting ROI objectives and growing key initiatives: membership, product sales, conference attendance, and COSMOS awareness/traffic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow our brand awareness, business and online community engagement by researching target audience and discovering trends.
- Take an active role in developing paid social media strategies that support company goals through audience targeting, ad placement and platform research.
- Manage the organizations day-to-day social media activities: maintain a content calendar, creating copy and posting content to our social networks, managing customer comments.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams, including communications and marketing to support association initiatives, ensuring consistency in voice and utilizing best practices for paid search and each social media network.
- Monitor and optimize ad and audience targeting, identify new opportunities for growth and meeting ROI objectives.
- Prepare and maintain reports for each platform, making recommendations to enable effective decision making by management.
- Maintain budgets across multiple platforms while maximizing overall revenue.
- Responsible for managing paid search and social media vendor relationships.
- Support the Blog and Podcast through: Submission intake, review and posting. General content and functionality maintenance and internal ad placement.
- Identify industry trends in paid search and social media applications, tools and channels.
- Monitor and enforce appropriate use of our community networks (SCCEnet and HCCAnet) and privacy policies, while responding to questions in a timely, positive, and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- 3-5 years of solid experience in organic and paid social media
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media Platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Experience with paid search/Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising; Google and Bing and paid social media.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Possess strong attention to detail with exceptional grammar, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to travel a few times per year.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of social media marketing experience. A legal or regulatory compliance background preferred.