Job Title: Marketing Specialist
To apply, send resume to: Careers@corporatecompliance.org
FSLA Classification: Non- Exempt
Percentage of travel: 0%
This position is responsible for the management, execution and strategy of the Association Networking Tools. Managing and building relationships with compliance community members, supporting the mission of the Association. Responsible for executing activities to engage members and the compliance community in an ongoing dialog, primarily through social media. SCCE & HCCA communities include the overall global compliance community as well as specific segment communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and execute marketing work plans, including managing timelines, and strategies.
- Lead kickoff and milestone meetings for individual programs with cross-functional teams. Includes providing marketing progress updates to internal stakeholders during the life of the marketing plan.
- Identify, negotiate, secure, and execute domestic and international marketing opportunities to meet program targets and maximize ROI. Includes researching and identifying new target audience segments to expand program reach.
- Responsible for managing individual marketing spend to achieve targeted goals staying within budget.
- Works with graphics and communication teams in the development of program material and marketing assets to support organizational goals. Aligns messaging with the target audience.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of marketing materials. Included the alignment with brand standards, utilizing marketing best practices and successful implementation. Provides final approval of marketing assets before executing them for promotion.
- Monitor and track ongoing marketing performance. Adapt and execute changes in strategies as needed based on performance results to reach program targets and maximize ROI.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships.
- Expand knowledge of marketing trends and strategies through self-study and participating in educational opportunities. Including: researching and analyzing market trends, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data to support successful execution of marketing initiatives.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of omni channel marketing experience: print collateral, PPC/digital campaigns, e-mail marketing, social media and more.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven record of identifying and securing new marketing programs, vendor management.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, written, verbal and listening.
- Detail-oriented and organized; comfortable multi-tasking to produce high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborative minded: you will be working with internal stakeholders to strategize and execute a multitude of omni channel campaigns.
- Experience using Microsoft applications, specifically Excel.
- Proven ability to work both as an individual contributor and team member.
- Must have experience in identifying and securing new marketing programs, vendor management, planning and execution of digital, print marketing programs.
- Ability to travel a few times per year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.