Job Title: Copywriter
To apply, please send resume to Careers@corporatecompliance.org
Full-time Exempt or Non-Exempt
Percentage Travel: 0%
The Copywriter is responsible for writing marketing content and provide general editing to support key initiatives; association membership, product sales, educational conference, Certification and COSMOS. In this role, you ‘ll be responsible for translating business insights into content, and work with subject matter experts to develop material for marketing efforts; emails, print ads, brochures, social media, web articles, press releases and additional marketing material.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become familiar with the Association, product offerings, target audiences and competitor activities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce consistent and compelling content that is optimized for targeted audiences across different marketing mediums
- Edit, and oversee the timely execution of internal brand and direct marketing copy, including print advertising, website/SEO, email, social media, video, and other media
- Accountable for content accuracy and consistency, ensuring it follows our style and brand guidelines
- Participate in the development of the company’s short and long-form content marketing strategies
- Manage Press Release processes, including content creation, posting, reporting results
- Ensure all content is consistent and optimized across all marketing medium
- Other duties and projects as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- BA/BS in business, journalism, communication, marketing or related field is required
- 5+ years relevant experience as an editor and copywriter, with proven track record of success in direct response, either client or agency-side
- Highly creative with an eye for detail
- Ability to lead/prioritize multiple projects and drive projects from ideation to delivery
- Solid understanding of content development for email, events, social media and other marketing channels
- Clear knowledge of SEO best practices and experience with earned media preferred
- Must work well with a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation plans a plus.
- Knowledge of Health Care Compliance and writing to a member-based target is a major plus
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
This section should list physical activities (hearing, seeing, lifting, standing, etc.) and mental demands (comprehension, reasoning, decision making, math, etc.) that are necessary to perform the essential functions of the position. Identify the amount of time spent in a typical week, such as: Intermittent (less than 15%), Occasional (15-45%), Frequent (50-75%), and Continuous (over 75%).]
Degree of Mental Requirements examples:
Reading: Continuous Remembering: Frequent
Prioritizing: Continuous Problem Solving: Frequent
Interpreting: Frequent Analyzing: Occasional
Degree of Physical Requirements examples:
Visual acuity: Continuous Hearing: Continuous
Speaking: Continuous Sitting: Continuous
Hand dexterity: Continuous Keyboarding: Continuous
Walking: Intermittent Lifting: Intermittent
Standing: Intermittent Climbing: Intermittent
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
1. Working Environment
Normal office environment with low noise level. Climatic conditions, temperature controlled. No mobility barriers. Wheelchair access. Handicapped parking available. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounter while performing the essential functions of this position.